Sound decision making is a critical part of life and work. Even if we understand the processes involved in making good decisions, our mental models or biases can lead to poor decisions.
The Decision Making & Mental Models Workshop will provide participants with an understanding of the different decision types and the processes. The workshop will also describe how our mental models can lead to poor decisions.
- How to Clarify and Define the Problem
- Understand the benefit of collective problem solving and decision making
- Examine decision making models
- Apply Creativity in Problem Solving/Decision Making process
- Define the Decision Driven Organization
- Understand Mental Models and their impact on decisions
- Bridging the gap between Knowing and Doing
- Factors to consider in the decision making process
- Inquiry vs. Advocacy
- Using Appreciative Method