Organizational Assessment & Change Management
We help you assess your policies and processes to increase your organizational change capacity. All elements of the change process are examined beginning with an understanding of how to recognize the need for change and plan for its impact. Change can affect everything from operations and management systems to personnel and culture.
Our training, coaching, and facilitation services sharpen your team’s leadership skills to create a competitive advantage. All of our leadership development programs are customized based on the needs of your organization. Our approach focuses on helping leaders to maximize their potential, increase employee engagement and satisfaction, and improve team/organizational performance.
Our coaching services can help you achieve your desired results if you are taking on a new role, a big project, looking to sharpen your skills and performance, or you simply want to be happier and more fulfilled. We’ll help you:
- Define your priorities
- Understand and maximize your strengths
- Develop and cultivate win/win relationships
- Manage your time optimally
- Promote yourself with authority and confidence
- Think creatively, plan strategically, and act courageously
We offer over 20 powerful workshops on a range of timely topics. These workshops can supplement your in-house training programs, motivate your employees, and stimulate new ways of thinking. All of our workshops are designed to be experiential and provide interactive learning.
New Synergist Consulting utilizes consultants who are trained to administer and analyze a variety of individual and organizational assessment tools. All assessment tools can be administered separately or to support and enhance our workshops.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO®)
- Parker Team Survey
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- California Psychological Inventory (CPI)
- Work Engagement Profile