Systems thinking is a holistic approach to analysis that focuses on the interrelationships of the systems parts and how the systems work over time. It’s a tool that reduces inconsistencies between the actual flows of the System, and your understanding of the System and its flows.
Systems Thinking allows us to understand and to integrate ourselves into the larger System. This understanding supports the creation of Learning Organizations, ultimately reducing mistakes and leads to greater innovation.
- Introduction – What is Systems Thinking?
- Analyzing systems
- Systems Thinking vs. Design Thinking
- Why Systems Thinking?
- Understanding interconnectedness in systems
- The Six Fundamental Systems Thinking Tools
- Leadership and the System Perspective
- Creating Learning Organizations