1. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
2. Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) instruments help people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior—and in the process improve their personal relationships and professional performance.
3. Parker Team Player Survey The newly designed Parker Team Player Survey (PTPS) is an easy-to-use self-assessment exercise that helps individuals identify their primary team player style–contributor, collaborator, communicator, or challenger. They discover how to best use their style for improved team performance and how to adjust the role they play on the team to meet the team’s needs.
4. 360 Degree Feedback Gain a deeper understanding of how others perceive your leadership or management behaviors starts with a carefully selected or constructed assessment that is optimized for the role and what you want to measure. Our 360 experts guide you through the critical process of selecting the right assessment so you can have the peace of mind that the 360-degree feedback solution for your organization will have a solid foundation.
5. Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) is the world’s best-selling assessment for understanding how different conflict-handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics. New Synergist Consulting Individual & Organizational Assessment Tools https://newsynergist.com
6. California Psychological Inventory™ (CPI™) assessments are powerful tools for helping individuals improve their performance and enabling organizations to find and develop high-potential employees and leaders and cultivate a rich pool of talent for building organizational success.
7. Work Engagement Profile Fully engaged employees give their company crucial competitive advantages—specifically, higher productivity, lower turnover, and sales growth. The Work Engagement Profile helps individuals and organizations ensure sustainable levels of employee engagement.